Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Vegetable Soup - PODCAST 4


Oh my god I've done another one! Already!

Now listen, I did this one in an hour. A bloody hour! It's of absolutely no interest to you if you don't like the Pet Shop Boys, because I do go on about them quite a bit in this episode. But then, I love them, so... you know... whatever. It's also got some of my favourite people (Carol, Andrew, Annie and Simon - hello!) telling you why the Vegetable Soup podcast is the bees knees.

So if you're inclined, why not click below and give it a listen? I would. But probably just because I did it.

Anyway, if you like it you can even subscribe so that the internet postman will deliver it to your iTunes everytime I do a new one. For bloody free! Go on... you know you want to...

Click here... Vegetable Soup Podcast - Episode 4

No comments: