Friday, June 09, 2006

I can Sia clearly



Today is a good day. One of those days I'll look back on with a big smile.

The sun is shining in Manchester. It feels like the hottest day of the year. It's a Friday and I'm off work most of next week. All good. Even better, tonight I'm going to see Zero 7 playing at The Academy in Manchester. Even better than THAT - I'm interviewing Sia (Zero 7 singer and all round effortlessly sexy girl) after the band's sound check later this afternoon! The cherry on this cake is that I'm sharing the whole day with Annie (the UK's leading lesbian - FACT) who's birthday it is today. Happy Birthday my love!!!!

If today got any better, I'd probably vom.

Zero 7 are perfect for sunny Summer Friday's, as their new album The Garden proves. Cliche time, but if you buy, or download one album this week, make it this. It'll put a smile on your face and help you make your peace with the world. While you're at it, download their other two CD's too - When It Falls is in my all time top ten albums.

So, yeah. With any luck there might be a picture or two with Sia appearing on this site in the next couple of days.

GET IN!

No comments: